FTPP (Adipotide) Peptide Vial
FTTP Adipotide is a fat-burning research peptide that was developed. This new peptide has been shown to destroy fat cells, which reduces the amount of subcutaneous fat in the body and, as a result, aids in weight reduction. Put another way, Adipotide kills fat cells by turning off the apoptosis cells in the blood vessels that supply them with oxygen and nutrients.
Adipotide has been studied as a fat-burning peptidomimetic and is known as a research peptide. Scientists in the United States have discovered that it may be helpful in the fight against obesity. Because the fat cells die due to the treatment, research on monkeys has shown promising results in weight loss. A lower BMI and a smaller waist are all benefits of this method.
According to the reviews, the compound Adipotide has been shown in various studies to aid in weight loss. Other advantages of FTTP Adipoted include:
- People with diabetes may have reason to be hopeful now that this treatment reduces the side effects associated with diabetic health issues.
- Research has suggested that FTPP helps lower blood sugar levels. It works because it doesn’t interfere with the neurotransmitter, so there are no side effects.
- Adipotide has the ability to control water retention or loss depending on the body’s requirements.
- The hormone-processing peptide can control blood pressure.
- It has the potential to enhance the body’s ability to function.
Physical Appearance: White Lyophilised Solid
Form: Sterile Filtered White Lyophilized
Solubility: Water Soluble
Storage: 4˚C or below for a period of up to 3 months.
Disclaimer: All products provided by High-Grade Labs and or listed on this website are intended for medical research purposes only. No product supplied by High-Grade Labs is intended for human consumption or to be used as a drug, stimulant or supplement.