Nootropic stimulant SEMAX is a nootropic for the nervous system of the brain. The effects of Semax are wide-ranging: research has found that it improves concentration, focus, mental and physical performance, increases neuroplasticity, and reduces depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels. Studies have shown that Semax can also be used to prevent the onset of Alzheimer’s disease and other age-related cognitive disorders. Research suggests that Semax doesn’t have any of those drawbacks.
- If you have a stroke or TIA, you should seek medical attention immediately.
- Reduce the occurrence of memory loss and cognitive dysfunction.
- Get Rid of Stomach Ulcers and Optic Neuropathy.
- Eliminate the symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
- Defend against the effects of ageing-related memory loss
- Boost your immune system by taking these supplements.
- Stop the progression of Glaucomatous Optic Neuropathy by finding a cure.
Molar mass: 813.920 g/mol
Storage: 4˚C or below for a period of up to 3 months.
Disclaimer: All products provided by High-Grade Labs and or listed on this website are intended for medical research purposes only.
No product supplied by High-Grade Labs is intended for human consumption or to be used as a drug, stimulant or supplement.