SR9009 (Stenabolic) research studies have shown on rats to improve metabolism, endurance and weight loss.
The Rev-ErbA agonist stenabolic (SR9009) is a protein contained in many body parts, including the liver and the skeletomuscular system. The effects on circadian rhythm regulation, fat-storing cells, and liver lipid and glucose metabolism have all been demonstrated in studies. As opposed to SARMs, which target only the androgen receptor, SR9009 binds to Rev-ErBA and has many effects.
Research has shown SR9009 to be highly effective in treating mice by increasing metabolic activity and skeletal muscle growth. In addition, endogenous testosterone levels are unaffected.
In tests, SR9009 showed a wide range of effects on subjects, including:
- An increase in the metabolic rate while at rest
- Time-of-day and sleep-wake cycle regulation
- Increased tenacity
- Loss of weight
- Reduced levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol
- A reduced inflammatory response in the body
- Plaque control in the arteries
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and metabolic syndrome may be treated more effectively with SR9009.
30ml Liquid Dropper bottle Contains: 10mg/ml
60 Capsules Contains: 600mg
Disclaimer: All products provided by High-Grade Labs and or listed on this website are intended for medical research purposes only.
No product supplied by High-Grade Labs is intended for human consumption or to be used as a drug, stimulant or supplement.